Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga (Lithuania)

The Tiškevičiai Palace, Tiskevičius Palace, or Tyszkiewicz Palace (Lithuanian: Tiškevičių rūmai) is a Neo-Renaissance style building in Palanga, Lithuania, built for the Tyszkiewicz (Tiškevičiai) family. The construction was started in 1893 and finished in 1897. The palace is surrounded by a park with ponds, fountains, and collections of rare plants. Since 1963 the palace has housed the Palanga Amber Museum and is surrounded by the Palanga Botanical Garden.


Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

 

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

 

 

 

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga

Tiškevičiai Palace, Palanga